Thursday, February 20, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Corporate Barbie

Hello my Darlings. I apologize... Again for the late posts. Last week was our prefinal exam week and I really have no time for posting. I slept late for  the past 5 days and I was invited to judge 2 contests that week phew! Sorry guys no picture. I really need to develop that habit of taking picture of every moment. How was your Valentine's day though? Mine was watching Vampire Academy in the Cinema with my bestfriend and then go home and watch Kuroko no Basuke. Good perhaps. Enough of these unnecessary chats and let's go to Wednesday's outfit.

This day is very different because the university decided to make Wednesday's wash day to Dress-up day. Just to brief you in this, my university always held this tradition to wear corporate attire once in every semester. In my opinion, its pretty useless because most of us there aren't really going to a office or firm but it's nice to pretend. Some of the students at my school do not get what corporate attire looks like so it just looks like a fashion show of "formal" clothes. So here is my outfit.

I saw an outfit in the book that I bought that caught my attention and I tried to recreate it. If you remember the white button-down from the preview's post I used it to this outfit too and I asked my cousin to sew me this dress. There is a necktie tucked in but sadly it cannot be seen.







I think you might have noticed that every time i take a picture at this venue there is always an extra or fail photo-bomber. This is one was supposed to be Dan photo-bombing me with the same pose. I am doing but, Kim clicked too fast.

For accessories, I just kept it simple with my red and black scaly bag, pearl bracelet and plain black pumps.





That's all I have my Darlings. Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment